Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crazy Night

Holy shit what a night, A friend at work offered to have me come with him to a local punk band playing in san fran, I decided to go and it wasn't what I expected it to be,well entirely anyway, the building it was in was so small, and there was barely any fans or AC going around so it was entirely hot and humid,Blinded by dark red lights and a lot of coke and I'm pretty sure some heroin users as well.


The band didn't even seem entirely too punk imo, my friend thought so too, he didn't know who was playing for sure when he told me. His roommate gave him tickets and he had no one else to ask.one of his friends was there and she had her friend with her, so we sorta hung out while we were there,I think they both were on coke though, her friend was sniffing a lot, they were both pretty hot though, but I don't mess with chicks on stuff. I learned a hard lesson once upon a time.

I did have fun though, steve is a blast to hang out with, he's the coolest person I know.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment