Thursday, September 22, 2011

Trying

Today, I tried to stay upbeat, my mood has been somber for most of the day. Can't do too much moving, it still hurts to breath thanks to the broken ribs.The pain killers have made me all loopy and a bit slow, talked to my sister today. I'm a bit envious of her since she and her boyfriend have become a lot closer, he told her "where have you been all my life" I'm happy for her, but at the same time I want that, I thought I had that. No I did have that. I would like it again, but I won't let the fact I don't make me sad.

My mom is doing a bit better today, that's something to be happy about, its hard to keep happy with all the bad choices I have made in the last few weeks.I am trying though, I still feel so lonely, but its probably my own fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment