Wednesday, September 14, 2011

for every action a reaction

well what happened the other day came back to haunt me, I went to my sisters to pick up her stuff and her boyfriend had some friends over, he wasn't there, but I let myself in, grabbed her stuff and as I left, they began to surround me and talk in spanish, then one came and hit with something glass like, I swung hitting one and the other two swarmed in and took me to the ground.

I covered my face and was instantly kicked in the ribs and back, they stopped for a bit and I got up, as I ran to the door I was stabbed in the hand, it grazed me and I left. I should've known my consequences would be severe for losing my cool, I knew he had friends in gangs, one of them might have been his brother, my sister finally convinced by myself and my other sister to press charges on him.


He sent me a vulgar text implying I should watch myself, or I might not last long,I'm not afraid of him or his friends, but I have my family to look after, so like someone told me I need to think of them, and get my priorities in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment