Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hardships

everything is so hard now,I don't know how to manage everything at once, I get overly worried with my relationship, I mean she doesn't seem to talk to me, and when she does its to tell me to stop talking about what I ask. That's partially my fault for bringing up questions that shouldn't be asked randomly I guess.
She never responds when I say hi, or called, even before today.


I try to keep my mind on something positive, but now everything is just so hard.I have someone telling me that she doesn't even care about me, I don't believe it, but he does, he thinks he might be wrong but from how he gathers everything he thinks he's right.its my fault how things went down because I started with my overly worried approach to her.


Here I go again, I'm sorry, through all of this what made me stay happy is knowing you loved me, and cared about me, when I have my mom all messed and you not even wanting to talk to me I can't help but just cry. I hate feeling this way, I hate being so down you make me happy, but right now all I can think about is disappointing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment