Monday, October 3, 2011

Goodbye

This is my goodbye to the internet, to the communities I was apart of, to the people who I've met over my 10-11 years being online. I've had some good times, and some bad ones, and some life changing ones.I feel like there is something I am stuck on, and can't seem to move past it, so I'm going to just sever from it entirely, the forums, the irc channel, msn, all of it.


I been doing this for almost 2 weeks now, and I feel extremely lonely because of it, but I just can't not be in places and not think about a certain situation.They have intertwined into one, and with everything going on right now, I can't handle it anymore, the weight in my heart is going to crack, and I just can't take it. Guess I'm just really bad at getting over things, really bad at letting go, so I'll just let go of it all.



Thank you everyone, I really do love you guys, and its hard to let it all go, hell I won't lie, I'm kinda crying now as I write this, but its time for me to ride off into the sunset, I'm 28 in little more than a week (October 12th) and I just need to leave it all.


Goodbye everyone.


Goodbye El.




No comments:

Post a Comment