Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Saying goodbye for the last time

its been about a week or so since I last posted something on here, been going through a lot of changes and everything. haven't had much time to think about myself or write how I am. I survive every day and strive for more.I said my final goodbyes to my mom over the weekend, I never cried so much in my life, my ocean of emotions soaking my shirt and blowing into the wind with my mother's ashes knowing that she'll always be there to wipe them away and will always be in my heart.


I love you more than I could ever say in words, you given me so much and I am proud that you were my mother, I am blessed to have had you in my life as much as I did, as others weren't as fortunate, I love you mommy, I'll see you when my time has come.

No comments:

Post a Comment