Sunday, January 19, 2014

Last Resort

Have you ever felt like you might be someone's fallback? If everything else were to fall apart for them, and they can't find anyone else, they know you'll always be there, they keep an eye on you but will never admit it.


Why do I get that feeling now?


It's funny at first when I felt like that, I was angry, like I wasn't good enough from the beginning but I'm fine to end up with after everything else falls apart.After thinking about it, maybe it's in my nature but I can't help but feel like that now means they feel that I'm good enough to be that last gambit at something good maybe even great. I guess I'm overly optimistic on life or, just a huge push over.Whatever the case, if all the pieces came into play I would be more than happy to be that final shot at a happy ending. Doesn't mean I'm going to be waiting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment